The following are the standard rates, not including GST:
|Mediation, Mediation-Arbitration, or Arbitration||$260/hr|
|Hear the Child Reports:|
••• One Child
••• Each Additional Child
|Section 211, Views of the Child, Needs of the Child Assessments||$275/hr|
|Joint or Family Coaching||$260/hr|
|Organizational Development & Consulting||$200/hr|
|Curriculum Development & Training||$150-$250/hr and|
|Appearing in Court||$400/hr|
|Speaker Services||Please inquire|
- For services involving more than one person, fees are usually shared equally or divided based on income
- Preparation and Travel expenses are extra and will be negotiated separately
- Other fee arrangements may be possible.
- Some services are subject to GST
- Some services may be covered by Legal Aid BC funding or extended benefit programs (EAP or EFAP) available to the client or their family members.
- Fees can be paid by e-transfer, cheque, credit card, or cash before or at the beginning of an appointment, unless being paid as a disbursement from lawyer’s office.
- Reduced fees may be available on a limited basis for clients with limited financial means and nonprofit societies. Note: If applying for reduced fees, additional information will be required – Please see below.
Supporting Families with Financial Needs:
- Rates may be adjusted on a sliding scale for families and individuals in financial need
- Approval for reduced rates is solely at the discretion of Ambitus Consulting
- Reduced rates are not available for services that have already been provided
- Reduced rates will be for a fixed number of hours
- Proof of financial need may be required
- Approved reduced hourly rate will be shared with the other parties on file
- Legal Aid referrals accepted
- Ambitus Consulting takes on a limited number of legal aid files at a time
Rates for Non-Profits and Charities
- Nonprofit/charity rate adjustment available
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com